Friday 14 March 2014

Melt In Your Mouth

 Okay okay okay, when will I catch a break?  I am thinking I have to sit down and make a plan for my weeks.  This day go here and there to collect photos for the Volunteer Work for the WDCC, one day to spend with a friend, one day to do paperwork, and the rest to clean and organize my life.  There is one problem with this working for me ... there is never any consistency in our life with the beloved Husband having his own business !!! and puppies on the way in April.

Plan "B" ?  carry on the best I can and not worry about it any more (easier said then done, is it not, and me not worry???? hahahaha ).  Overwhelming? at the best of times I readily admit.

Anyhow my day seemed as busy as usual with more running around this morning.  This afternoon I had a 3:30 pm appt in Sauble Beach with the Chiropractor, then it was time for a bit more of this and that before returning home to get our Dinner on the go.

I had received some "Happy Mail" today, and a LOT of mail that will be good for starting the Wood Stove with.

Thanks to my Auntie Gladys & Uncle Basil for the lovely Birthday Card & Timmies GC (I always like receiving & enjoying a Birthday Card prior to my birthday, don't you?).  The stack of envelopes in the last photo? those were all from Bell Canada telling me what changes I made to each and every one of our personal & business mobile phones.  Crazy waste of paper are my thoughts, but like I said burnable.


I was tired by the time I did get back home late this afternoon, however I had been looking forward to making this "Melt in your Mouth" Mustard-Maple Pork Tenderloin since yesterday.  I got to it ...

Once the cooked Tenderloin was resting I made the Maple-Mustard Sauce for it.  Oh my this recipe is not only simple to make, but oh so truly "melt in your mouth" tasty.  One of my favourites.  Perfect timing with Maple Syrup Season just having begun.


Recipe please?  FOR A PRINTABLE RECIPE, PLEASE *CLICK* HERE.

This morning I could have stayed warm and cuddled in my bed all day long.  I am going to try and go for that same feeling again tonight, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.


3 comments:

  1. You keep exceedingly busy!

    That tenderloin looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tenderloin looks SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...maple mustard sounds so, so good, Cindy. Thank you for taking the time to stop in and link today. I'm excited to see puppy pics come April!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...