Saturday 12 July 2014

Great Great ....

..... Auntie that would be ME.  My Sister, Jeanne, and husband, Cecil, arrived last night at her daughter Joanne's place, along with my Great Niece, Erica, her husband Tamber, and their 5 month old daughter, Aryia.

Joanne had to work today, so the rest of us made plans for them to drive up to Wiarton so we could lunch together at the Green Door Cafe.  Thank you to Erica and Tamber for treating us all to a lovely lunch.

I hadn't seen my Great Great Niece Aryia for a couple of months, and she has grown quite nicely since then.  She was very good in the restaurant, even having her lunch from her Mama before our lunches arrived.  She has started teething and did get her "bottom lip out" for a wee bit, taking after her Mama apparently.  Very bright sweet and just wonderful she is.  I was very happy they came up to see me.


It was the first time I seen Jeanne and Cecil since they were up from Nfld. last Year.  I am sure I will see them quite often now they have moved back to Ontario after being gone over 25+ years.  I was surprised my Newfie Brother-in-Law brought my Sister back home ... as I am certain it was difficult for him to leave his home after all this time now.  


Before Erica left, we made plans for when she comes back up that we go see my Mother, Aryia's Great Great Grandma, so we can get a 5th Generation Photo of them all.  A very nice keepsake I would think for her daughter.

This afternoon I truly did not do much of anything as I had been so tired.  I actually had a "cat nap" sitting up, if you can imagine that sight !  Oh MY !

I was thrilled that my friend, Pari, was able to go for a walk with me tonight.  And I was even more thrilled that we broke our 5km record and went 6.73 km in 1.27, burning 452 calories (that should have wore off the cals I had from that baby sized ice cream cone I had after lunch today).

It is suppose to rain tonight and tomorrow.

I am hoping to get some things done in the house tomorrow.  Finally I got the Patio Doors cleaned, another thing that was driving me nuts, and that is only a "drop in the bucket".

I am sweaty and sticky from the humidity and the big walk we had, so I am thinking a nice shower will be the order of the evening before my bedtime, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...