Tuesday 29 July 2014

Really I Did That ???

As bad as I felt yesterday I still managed to go out with my neighbour last night for a 4 km walk.  I actually felt better for it believe it or not.  Today?  I felt better as the headaches were not as fierce, and the pains were down to a dull roar.

Rob had a rough day yesterday too, and was totally beat all day today.  The poor guy had a run all the way down to Kitchener last night, not getting back home until midnight, just getting nicely to sleep when he got called back out a 2 am.   Did our Mother's ever tell us there would be days like these?  

I could not and did not sleep well again last night, however what I did do was watch the movie War Horse from 9 pm until 12 am.  What an awesome movie !  very much worth staying up to watch.  It came out in the movies three years ago.  A must watch if you have not seen.

Rob headed out this morning, and I just before him.  We were both Owen Sound bound.  I was to meet up with my friend, Sharon, to pick her up from her first physio appointment, as last Wednesday she had a partial knee replacement.  Another friend had dropped her off, and since I was going over to Owen Sound anyway it just made sense to pick her up, also giving me a good reason to have a nice visit with her afterwards. 

Visits with good friends are always a nice thing to have happen.

Afterwards I went and treated myself to a hair cut.  I can not believe for someone who might have gotten their hair cut once a year actually having it cut within three months !  She thinned out the top a bit as it gets so heavy.  It feels good to have a good cut and get it cleaned up and a bit styled.  The hairdresser gave me a compliment about my natural waves, saying people are paying these days for what they call the "Beach Wave" !  Who would have thought I would have something natural that some would be paying to have one day???  Imagine that !!!

I got home around the lunch other, giving away to another lazy afternoon.  Not sure what is going on with me other then maybe the pain is wearing me out causing me to be so tired lately?  Oh well onward I go.

Later today I had Lexus and Bandit out for a good game of Fetch the Ball.

Bandit is starting to show his 9 years of age this Year, as Lexus has been running circles around him.


My "Pretty Girl" is 6 1/2 years old and showing no signs of slowing down.  I do love this girl to pieces with her energy, loving nature and antics.


It was in my mind last night that something was missing but I could not put a finger on it.   There had been a couple of fleeting thoughts about my camera, but I never put more mind to them.  Darn, darn, triple darn ... really did I do that????

Today it had poured rain like no tomorrow, and where had I left my camera last night?  Right out on the side table on the front stoop.  *Sigh* all I could think of was "Thank God I have full insurance on this one".  I dried it off and took some photos with it.  So far so good, so fingers and toes crossed.  Am I surprised I did this? the way I was feeling yesterday?  Not at all.


Rob got home late this evening.  Dinner was whatever either us could find to grab out of the fridge.  I had a few cheese and crackers.

I am thinking tomorrow I have a couple of things on my calendar, one being my oldest sister's Birthday.  I must not forget to call her first thing.  On that note I am going to call it a day and put my feet up here shortly, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully the camera's really fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the camera survived :)

    By the way, where is the picture of the new haircut? :)

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...