Thursday 14 August 2014

All Day Long

It was get up and run all day long, or truly that is what today seemed like to me.  Awake at 4 am, up at 5 am, doggie duties all done by 6 am, then in and out a couple more times with little Miss Portia (please do not judge me, I know I must appear nuts for getting a new puppy at this stage in the game, however it has always been in my "big picture" of what I have always wanted to do).

I was showered by 7am and dressed, all Facebook updates done before 8 am, and out the door just after 8:30 am.

First stop the Wiarton Chamber Office.  Second stop meeting in Saugeen Shores (Port Elgin).  Third stop Lord Elgin Fish & Chips, rated 2nd best in Canada by Chatelaine.  Fourth stop Chamber Office.  Last stop back home mid-afternoon.

I managed to get my bed done today that was it !

5:30 pm left the house.  First stop Tim Hortons for a large decaf Tea with 2 milk.  Second stop Wiarton Chamber Office.  9:10 pm passed my husband on the way home for my last stop of the day.  Actually I think my last stop of the day will be when my head hits the pillow after I am done a few things here and maybe have a wee bite to eat.

Crazy you say? living life I could come back with.  The only thing I think I could use at this point is to be able to afford someone to clean my house.

Tomorrow?  I hope to stop to smell the roses at some point in the day, speaking of which I haven't deadheaded my rose bushes at the West side of our house for some time now.

Before I sign off I could not believe I actually had to break down and put on a pair of socks and shoes before I left the house at 5:30.   And mid-afternoon ....

... we broke down by "firing" up the woodstove to ward off the dampness of the outside chilly 14*C weather.


Tomorrow? along with smelling the roses I hope we are much much warmer, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

4 comments:

  1. Flipping cold here too...how's the generator?
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put a match to the rubble in the wood burner too. Doesn't it feel like September? I wish you could slow down Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a day like that too Cindy. I've only just sat down and it's half past eight now! xx

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...