Friday 13 February 2015

Uber Cold Happy Day

Holy Mackeral -27*C at 5:59 this morning, no wonder I was cold when out with the Aussies first thing.  Then by lunch time it had warmed up to a balmy -10 !  No wonder our personal vehicle didn't want to start, as it is not as used as much as Rob uses the Cabs.  Yes it was enough to "freeze the nuts off a bridge" I recall my Dad saying way back when.


Today the last three puppies of the Festive Five 2014 litter were heading out to their Forever Homes.

Izzy standing up on her brother, Jax, then Jax getting the upper paw.  After her brother & sister had left we had to bring Lyric upstairs with us for a bit as she was feeling pretty lonely until her Forever Family arrived.


Jax was happy to go home with his girl, Ally, and her dad, while Izzy was picked up by her Master right after.  Late this afternoon Lyric's girl, Chloe, and her Mom came to collect her.


I could not be any happier with the Forever Homes our puppies have.  I am looking forward to lots of pictures and updates in the very near future.

Other then very cold weather and puppies, today was not very productive other then I had a meeting mid-morning I attended.  Now I am sitting here I am wondering if my bed got made today (best be checking that out), but I sure know my dishes were done.

Hubby made us a wonderful Dinner of Wild Caught Cod Fillets & McCain Low-Fat Fries.  Total Calories = Less then 300 calories.  It was an awesome meal with the cod flaking apart with flavour.


Yes is sure has been an uber cold happy day for all, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. Another big day for the pups. Now they're all settled in.

    We had a bloody cold day here, and it doesn't appear to be going anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nippy cold here as well. You'll be lost without the puppies.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things will calm down for you now for awhile with no puppies? The new owners look nice :)

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...