Saturday 7 March 2015

Flat Out

I never slept well last night & when I got up this morning I could barely get out of the bed, never mind sit up.  I have somehow pulled a muscle in the right side of my lower back.

I have gotten no relief from pain or muscle relaxation meds, nor the Ben Gay.  The only way the pain subsides somewhat is when I am flat on my back on the couch.  I am hoping it lets up by tomorrow, as I do not relish a trip to the Emergency for stronger meds.

Thankful for my hubby to look after the Aussies for me,.  Okay sitting up is too much, so back to laying out flat, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. oh Cindy I swear if it doesn't rain it pours. Advil liquid gels dull the pain for me? 2 x 200mg pills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cindy...(((Hugs))) I hope you feel better soon!! xo

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...