Sunday 21 June 2015

Happy Father's Day & Happy Birthday !

Once again not much sleep last night for either Rob or I.  We were both pretty tired, and still are, by the time afternoon had rolled around.

Still not accomplishing anything at home today, with not even getting our bed made, was very disappointing for me.  Tomorrow I hope is a better day in that department.

I made a quick stop back into The Painted Turtle & Balloon Headquarters again today to get a necklace figured out and made to match the bracelet I liked using Pandora "bling".

It's always nice to see Cathy & Wenda, and really the way Wenda can put something together in the way of jewellery is amazing!  There is always someone in the store creating something special for themselves.  The bracelet photoed is what I am creating a necklace to match up for the Wedding.  I love a little of the Bohemian look.


More about The Painted Turtle & Balloon Headquarters *click* HERE.  More about Pandora charms *click* HERE.

A couple of weeks ago we made plans to meet with my Cousin Brad & wife, Paula, for dinner at the Red Bay Lodge.

It was a Happy Father's Day meal for Rob & Brad.  Rob had the Prime Rib, while Paula, Brad and I had the blackened fish ... so good too !  Dessert, omg was "sinful".  Photos of Brad & Paula, I left my camera in the van, and must really be slipping in my old age darn it.


Not only was it a Happy Father's Day, it had also been a Happy Birthday to our Grandson, Connor, who just turned 8 years today.  I have photos however having problems downloading from my iphone, so maybe tomorrow I will post.

Rob has already headed off to bed, and I am about to join him shortly, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.`

2 comments:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...