Tuesday 2 June 2015

Only That Was Done

Dreaming and pain make not for a very restful night.  I have too many of them that I care to admit.

After two hours of getting myself motivated I finally got out of the house to get our water cooler jug refilled, mail a letter and make a quick stop in at the Foodland store.  Back home Rob had some lunch ready for us "hot off the BBQ"; he had Garlic Sausage patties cooked and on a toasted bun.  Very very good they had been.

I had to get the May month end billing done, so that is how my afternoon was spent.  I barely had the energy to muddle through it.  It was all I could do not to say the "heck with it all", and lay down to nap.  Yes only that was done today.  I can not believe my bed is NOT yet made !!!  unheard of.

I was to go for a walk with my Cousin this evening, however had to meet up with a couple of people at 5 pm to go over a couple of things.  I hadn't gotten back home until 5:45 pm.  Rob and I had each a bowl of Frosted Flakes for our Dinner, then decided to go down to Bluewater Park for a short walk together.

It was a great night to go for a walk, other then the black flies which were in "gangs" attacking us at intervals.  

Thought I would have fun with a couple of B&W shots down by the Wiarton Marina.  


This evening there is to be a Full Moon.  According to the Farmer's Almanac it is a "Strawberry Moon, which will be at its peak at 12:19 pm.  More on that can be found by *clicking* HERE.

Neither of us will be staying awake to see the Moon at its fullest this evening as I am tired, Rob is tired, and I am sure the whole World must be tired, as that is just how we having been feeling this day, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. I hear you on the first sentence of this post , I get that to makes for a very tiring day to ! Lovely photos , yes the black fly's are nuisance here to . Thanks for sharing , Hope you have restful night !

    ReplyDelete
  2. if the "man eating midges" are out, I am then in the house!! They love me for some strange reason!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blackflies are a pestilence!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...