Sunday 5 July 2015

Highlights Part I (Unedited)

Where do I begin? where does any proud Mother, and now proud Mother-in-law begin, especially when everything fell into place like clockwork bringing happiness to everyone present on the day her Son gets married to his true Love and Soul Mate ......

Let me begin with a few photos which were only "some" of the highlights of the day which belonged to our son, Paul, and beautiful daughter-in-law, Elizabeth.

To you I present, Mr. & Mrs. Paul Morelli:


The "Ladies", big & small, all very beautiful, even though anyone can see for themselves without me having to mention this obvious fact.


Elizabeth with her parents, Brian & Jean Winger.  Who could deny what an amazing daughter they brought into this World?


Rob & I could not be more proud this day with what a fine man our Paul has grown to be, and do not forget how handsome he is either ! if I may say so myself.


The girl who is not only the "apple" of her father's, & husband's eye, but very much so now the "apple" of her very proud Father-in-law's eye.  I am pretty sure he would give this girl the World on a platter along with her other admirers if he could.


Yes the "Cool Dudes" were all very very COOL, do you not agree? 


The Wedding Cake with a unbelievable creative topper depicting their blended family of 7, Paul, Elizabeth, Josh, Aiden, Chloe, Briar and Connor.  Dinner at the Stratford Country Club was 
delish ! and Liz could not believe the Chef she knew, as she had gone to school with him.  A wonderful venue all way around ! with amazing serving staff.


Still lots of fun at the very end of the evening.


Hashtag:  #morelliwedding2015

Yes this was only Part I.  Stay tuned for more to come tomorrow, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

5 comments:

  1. Well it's about time I've been sitting here waiting for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, you look absolutely stunning! And Rob is so handsome and debonair. A perfect couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely day and super photos. How are you doing health wise?

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love!! glad everything turned out so well but with such good planners how could it not!!
    this is Abby it wouldn't let me do anything other then anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful shots, and good for them!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...