Thursday 6 August 2015

A Busy Day Away

Another sleepless night engulfed me, but did not hold me back from heading South to see my grandchildren .... 

Not long after arriving we headed out to Costco so I could load up on Dog Food.  While we were headed out and about, Rob had been home finishing up the new whelping pen for our Portia.

The "Gang" saying "hello" to Poppa via text message.  Portia not to happy at all in her new pen, photo sent to me via text message from Rob.  Love text photos !


Aiden had not wanted to go shopping, or go to Costco, however while Chloe, Connor & Briar had been up getting samples, Aiden was enjoying one himself inside my shopping cart, all happy as can be as you can see....


Next stop had been the Value Village, well really 2 different ones in Kitchener, where we scored BIG with 50% off on all Summer attire !!!  the kids got mega shorts, tops and more for $30.00, while I got 3 pair of capris (name brannd) and 2 new tops for $22.00.  Couldn't beat the deals we had got ourselves this day.


The boys we had dropped back off to their Mother, after we had all dined at McDonald's, then the rest of us made our way back home to New Hamburg.

Before heading home, we stopped across the street from Castle Kilbride in Baden to have ourselves a Shaw's Ice Cream Cone.  Music at the Castle in the summer months.


Sigh... can I say "tired"? I sure can.  Tomorrow I am off to spend the day with my sister, Donna, in Kitchener.

I hope to find myself sleeping shortly, South of the Checkerboard in New Hamburg.

2 comments:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...