Sunday 16 August 2015

Masterson Family Reunion 2015

I was heading up our Family Reunion this Year, or should I say my Family members were, however that ended up being me, my son and DIL, as well as my niece, Joanne, helped me out.  Helping hands are a wonderful thing, are they not?

I am pretty sad as I usually get some lovely candid shots at our Family Reunions, however being otherwise occupied with games and whatnot I did not get the opportunity this Year.  Next year, but in the meantime the Pinatas had been a huge hit with the children, and of course the prizes, and the FOOD !!!

Even though I had to change-up the date back a week, we still had a really great turn-out.


LOTS of prizes for the children, desserts and lots and lots of FOOD ! (really really good foods).


Cousin Wendy had her 45th Birthday today, and Auntie Gladys had made her a Birthday Cake, as she is her MIL, and that is what wonderful MIL's do, is it not?  Wendy had been delightfully surprised.


As mentioned before, the Pinatas had been a great hit (no pun intended).  We had 3 different ones with 3 different age groups.


I am pretty certain a great day had been had by all.  Rob and I had gotten back home about 3 pm.  At 5 pm he took Bandit & I up to Berford Lake for a swim to cool down ... oh so nice it had been.

Mama Portia, and baby are both doing fine.  For any quires, I never breed any of our females on a first heat, always being their second.  Sometimes only a single puppy is born, and great care has to be put into its first 7 to 8 week of learning without litter mates.  Fortunately with Lexus due soon the Oe & only puppy will be getting some "other" puppy experiences.

I only got 2 hours sleep last night so needless to say I am, once again, tired, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to get together with the whole family like that.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...