Sunday 31 July 2016

Early Mornings

The past couple of weeks I have been having myself some early mornings, leaving the house anywhere from 5:30 to 6:00 am, so I can get my daily walk in before the heat has saturated the day.

I take photos of the sunrise over Colpoy's Bay, where I walk beside pretty much each day.  I have entered a few of my photos in a #PictureOntario contest that the Ontario Chamber of Commerce has on right now, so fingers crossed that at least one of my photos gets viewed.

As usual I love sharing and being shared with ..... I hope you enjoy the scenery as much as I do.



Bandit has been a great walking partner each morning.  He keeps the pace and never talks back to me or complain (not that any of my other walking companions do either, Sharon, BJ, or Lynn).



Rob and I have been enjoying our company this weekend, and the weather has been absolutely stellar for the Civic Holiday Weekend.

Portia and Bandit, especially Bandit as he is over with them all the time, have also been enjoying "Auntie" Vicki's company.  Vicki does "spoil" her own doggies, and our Aussies as well.



Things to do and places to be, so for now I am off and running, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

**Please respect the ownership of my photos, and request permission if shared with photo credit given to me.  Thank you.

2 comments:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...